What are skin peels and how do they work?
They are great for…
– Improving the overall tone and texture of your skin
– Lightening and brightening your skin
– Removing or reducing sun damage and age spots
– Reducing pore size and softening fine lines and wrinkles
– Reducing or eliminating hyperpigmentation and acne scars
– Improving acne skin conditions and Melasma
– Stimulating the production of collagen resulting in firmer skin
– Slowing down the ageing process and preventing wrinkles
OUR BEST AND ULTIMATE PEEL FOR GLORIOUS, RADIANT SKIN IN JUST ONE TREATMENT
The Perfect Peel is a revolutionary peel that will transform your skin to make you look younger, healthier and clearer in just one week. The Perfect Peel can be used on all skin types and requires no pre-peel skin preparation. The process takes less than 15 minutes and is virtually pain-free.
WHY IS IT SO GOOD?
It’s all in the blend.
The Perfect Peel combines the perfect blend of key ingredients never before seen in a peel:
- Glutathione the powerhouse antioxidant neutralises the harmful effects of Free Radicals and actually slows down the ageing process and prevents wrinkles
- Kojic Acid is a powerful lightening agent and proven to increase collagen and elastin production, resulting in skin that is brighter and tighter
- TCA, Phenol and Retinoic Acid reduce wrinkles and correct pigment problems
- Salicylic Acid exfoliates the skin and reduces inflammation
- Alone the ingredients are powerful, but in combination they produce results that are ASTONISHING
To follow The Perfect Peel, you are given an individual home treatment pack. This pack contains retinol wipes and a vitamin C moisturiser to assist the peeling process and enhance your results.
The Perfect Peel £250.
Additional booster £50.
See our price list for full details.