The Perfect Peel is designed to transform your skin and make it look younger, healthier and clearer in just one week. Sounds great, doesn’t it? It can be used on all types of skin with no pre-peel skin preparation required. The treatment takes around 15 minutes and is effectively pain-free.
How does it work?
Skin peels are great for:
- Improving the tone and texture of your skin
- Lightening and brightening your skin
- Removing or reducing sun damage and age spots
- Reducing pore size and softening fine lines and wrinkles
- Reducing or eliminating hyperpigmentation and acne scars
- Improving acne skin conditions and Melasma
- Stimulating the production of collagen leading to firmer skin
- Slowing down the ageing process and preventing wrinkles
Why is the perfect peel so good?
It’s all in the blend.
The Perfect Peel combines the blend of powerful ingredients never seen in a peel before. These ingredients include:
- Glutathione the powerhouse antioxidant that neutralises the harmful effects of free radicals. It also slows down the ageing process and prevents wrinkles
- Kojic Acid is a lightening agent proven to increase collagen and elastin production, resulting in a brighter and tighter skin
- TCA, Phenol and Retinoic Acid reduce wrinkles and correct pigmentation problems
- Salicylic Acid exfoliates the skin and reduces inflammation
To follow The Perfect Peel, you will be given an individual home treatment pack. The pack contains retinol wipes and a vitamin C moisturiser to assist the peeling process and enhance your results.
The Perfect Peel £250.
Additional booster £50.
See our price list for full details.