When should you take this test?
- you want an easy and convenient way to check your health
- you want to see how your lifestyle is affecting your liver, kidneys and risk for diabetes and heart
- you want a comprehensive test for a broad range of blood markers
What is Well Man UltraVit blood test?
The Well Man UltraVit test covers the key health markers for blood, liver, kidney, diabetes and more plus important measures of iron, vitamins, minerals and hormones. It is designed to provide insights into a wide number of important health markers which can be monitored over time. This advanced profile is a convenient way to help you understand your current state of health.
Designed for men of all ages, this test focuses on many areas of your health that you may be able
to improve through lifestyle changes. The test includes an online lifestyle and vital statistics questionnaire – a qualified doctor will review your answers together with your blood test results to produce a comprehensive, personalised report detailing what your results mean and what you can do to improve them.
Key tests include:
- red blood cells
- white blood cells,
- liver health,
- kidney function,
- bone health,
- iron status,
- inflammation as well as ferritin, vit
- amin B12,
- vitamin D,
- thyroid function and magnesium.
- test for testosterone, a male hormone essential for libido, fertility and building muscle mass.