When should you take this test?
- if you want a comprehensive check-up of your health
- you’d like to identify any personal health issues including hormone imbalance
- you want to make sure you’re getting the important nutrients your body needs
What is Well Woman UltraVit blood test?
Our Well Woman UltraVit is our most comprehensive health check for women. It looks at everything from your risk of heart disease and diabetes to how your major organs are functioning. We include some vital tests for energy, like thyroid function, iron and essential vitamins and minerals, and we take a look at your hormone balance to make sure your levels are where they should be for your stage of life.
You can take our Well Woman UltraVit at any age, and help to understand your own personal risk factors which you can monitor over time. And with advice from a qualified doctor included with every test, you’ll know what to do next to stay on top of your health.
Key tests include:
- red and white blood cells,
- liver health,
- kidney function,
- iron status,
- inflammation as well as ferritin,
- vitamin B12,
- vitamin D,
- thyroid function and magnesium.
- female hormones FSH, LH and oestradiol which are markers for menstruation, fertility and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).